Great Signages Invaluable To Business

 https://i.imgur.com/sQFJ9ey.png

I was invited to attend my wife's mother day celebration recently in a rather secluded Chinese sea food restaurant located somewhere in Ulu Ampang. Obviously, I was initially a bit apprehensive whether to accept the invitation for I hated having to search around for a place I am not familiar and never been before. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of looking for the place not so much because of its good location but because of the availability of various signages that make it easy for me to look for the place. 

The availability of ample car space upon arrival also help to ease my anxiety whether it was safe to drive my 5 months new car there in the first place. As I entered the restaurant I witnessed more visible on site interior signs, posters, etc of all size/shape all strategically placed to ensure customers feel at ease, know how to get to the rest room, where to get additional forks/spoons, price list and different dishes to choose from.

On top of physical interior signs, there are also pictures of the owner taken with VIPs, satisfied celebrities, officials and also trophies/food certificates that further reinforce the quality of food and safety there. What I like most is the restaurant even provide details of each of the fish available so we know the history and makeup of the fish we are going to consume.

Read More: Great Signages Invaluable To Business

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this blog, Keep posting more and more like this, When it comes to top-tier signage solutions in Chennai, "Signage Chennai" truly reigns supreme. Their unmatched dedication to precision and creativity results in captivating signage that leaves an indelible mark. Renowned for their commitment to quality and excellence, Signage Chennai consistently delivers impressive results that exceed expectations. For businesses seeking to make a lasting impression, there's no better choice than Signage Chennai – the unrivaled leader in the Chennai signage industry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why it is Important to Hire a Licensed Sign Contractor